Clip art consists of drawings that come with PowerPoint. To add a clip art image to a slide, follow these steps:
1. Click a slide (in either Slide or Outline view) to which you want to add a picture.
2. Click the Insert tab.
3. Click the Clip Art icon in the Illustrations group.
The Clip Art window appears on the right side of the screen, as shown in Figure 11-10.
4. Click in the Search For text box and type a word that describes the type of image you want to find.
5. Click Go.
The Clip Art dialog box displays all the clip art images it could find that matched the descriptive word you typed in Step 4.
6. Click the clip art image you want to use.
PowerPoint displays your chosen image on the current slide. (You may need to move or resize the image.)
7. (Optional) Click the Close box of the Clip Art pane to make it go away.
The Clip Art pane lets you search for the type of picture you want.