After you create a scenario, you can always change it later by defining new data. To edit a scenario, follow these steps:
1. Click the Data tab.
2. Click the What-If Analysis icon in the Data Tools group.
A pull-down menu appears.
3. Choose Scenario Manager.
The Scenario Manager dialog box appears.
4. Click the name of the scenario you want to edit and click Edit.
The Edit Scenario dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 8-12.
Define new cells to modify and new data to appear in those cells.
5. (Optional) Edit the name of the scenario.
6. Click in the Changing Cells text box.
Excel displays dotted lines around all the cells that the scenario will change.
7. Press Backspace to delete cells, or hold down the Ctrl key and click additional cells to include in your scenario.
8. Click OK.
The Scenario Values dialog box appears (refer to Figure 8-10).
9. Type new values for your cells and click OK when you're done.
The Scenario Manager dialog box appears again.
10. Click Show to view your scenario, or click Close to make the Scenario Manager dialog box disappear.