You can actually create multiple signature files although Outlook will attach only one signature file to your e-mail messages automatically. Creating multiple signature files lets you create one signature file for personal use and one for business use. (Just make sure you don't get the two of them confused and send out personal information in your signature file to your business contacts.)
To create additional signatures, follow Steps 1-10 in the preceding section, "Adding signatures to your messages." After you create multiple signature files, you can define which one to use by following these steps:
1. Follow Steps 1-5 in the "Creating a new e-mail message" section to create a new message.
2. Click the Insert tab.
3. Click the Signature icon in the Include group.
A pull-down menu appears that displays a list of your existing signature files, as shown in Figure 13-14.
4. Click the name of the signature file you want to use.
Outlook displays that signature file's text in your e-mail message.
5. Type your message in the text box.
6. Click the Send icon to send your message.
The Signature icon lets you choose a signature
Include with your e-mail message.