Rather than attach a file, you might want to send information stored in Outlook, such as contact information or a task. To attach Outlook information to a message, follow these steps:
1. Follow the steps in the earlier section, "Creating E-Mail," to create a new e-mail message, type a subject, and type an e-mail address.
2. Click the Insert tab.
3. Click the Attach Item icon.
The Insert Item dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 13-10.
4. Click a folder, such as Inbox or Contacts.
The dialog box displays a list of the items stored in your currently selected folder.
5. Click an item, such as an e-mail message stored in the Inbox folder.
Choose an item from your Outlook
Folders to attach to a message.
6. Click OK.
Outlook attaches your chosen item to the message window.
7. Type an e-mail address, subject, and any text in the message window.
8. Click the Send icon.