1. When you see HTC One V connected in HTC Sync Manager, click
2. On the DEVICE DETAILS screen, set up how you want to sync your media and data between HTC One V and your computer.
You can set up HTC Sync Manager to sync music files and playlists between HTC One V and your computer.
1. On the DEVICE DETAILS screen, click |
2. You can choose the following options:
Import new Select this option to import new music found on HTC One V music from to HTC Sync Manager. The music files will be copied to the
Device folder specified in the Import settings.
Sync music to Select this option to sync music from your computer to device HTC One V. Choose to sync All music or only Selected
3. In cases when there are conflicting playlists on HTC One V and your computer, choose which playlist you want to keep.
4. Click Done to save your music sync settings.
5. Click the On button next to the Music item.