Your device automatically transfers all unanswered calls to your voicemail, even if your device is in use or turned off. You should set up your Boost voicemail and personal greeting as soon as your device is activated.
Note: To set up your traditional voicemail box, see Set Up Voicemail.
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Touch Personalize now and follow the voice prompts to:
■ Create a password (part of standard voicemail).
■ Record your name announcement.
■ Record your greeting.
3. When prompted to enter information, use the onscreen dialpad to enter your numericresponses.
Important: Voicemail Password - Boost strongly recommends that you create a password when setting up your voicemail to protect against unauthorized access. Without a password, anyone who has access to your device is able to access your voicemail messages.
4. Once you have completed the setup process, return to the voicemail page (see step 1).
5. Touch the Welcome to Voicemail message on the screen to play a brief explanation of the voicemail services.