1. In the inbox of the Gmail account you want to use, tap
2. Fill in one or more recipients.
Want to loop in more recipients in a carbon copy (Cc) or blind carbon copy (Bcc) of the email message? Tap
3. Enter the email subject, and then compose your message.
4. If you want to attach a photo or video, tap
Replying to or forwarding email messages in Gmail
1. In the Gmail inbox, tap the email message or conversation.
2. To reply to the sender, tap
3. Do one of the following:
■ If you're replying to the sender or you selected Reply all, enter your reply message.
■ If you selected Forward, specify the message recipients.
Tap Respond inline if you want to interleave your new message with the received email. But this removes any attachments or formatting in the original email message.
To find out more about using Gmail, in the Gmail inbox, tap