1. On the Gallery app's Albums screen, tap an album.
2. Press and hold the video you want to edit, and then tap Trim.
3. Drag the two trim sliders to the part where you want the video to begin and end.
As you drag a slider, you'll see time markers and video frames. The one in the middle is your start or end frame.
5. Tap Done.
The trimmed video is saved as a new file. The original video remains unedited.
Viewing photos in your social networks HTC One V
Right in the Gallery app, check what you and your friends have uploaded to your social networks or photo sharing sites.
Log on to your accounts before you start viewing online photos.
1. From the Home screen, tap > Gallery,
2. On the top bar, tap
3. Tap an account to start viewing photos in that account.
To comment on a photo, press and hold a photo thumbnail and then tap Add comment.
Sending your photos and videos
Send photos and videos to your computer or to another device via email, MMS, or Bluetooth.
Sending photos or videos by email
You can send several photos, videos, or both in an email message. They are added as file attachments in your email.
1. From the Home screen, tap I
2. Tap the album that has the photos or videos you want to share.
3. Tap Share, and then tap Gmail or Mail.
4. Select the photos or videos you want to share and then tap Next.
5. Compose your message and then tap
If you selected Mail and you have multiple email accounts, the default email account will be used.