1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Switch to the email account you want to use.
3. In the email account inbox, tap the email message or conversation you want to read.
If you want to read a particular message inside an email conversation, tap to expand the conversation, and then tap the email message.
4. Tap Reply or Reply All.
Where are my unread email messages?
Unread email messages display in bold in your inbox. If you're viewing the unified inbox of all your email accounts, color bars also appear next to unread email messages. The color bars also indicate the email account from where the email message is received.
To group all unread email messages, add the Unread tab to your inbox.
1. Switch to the email account you want to use.
2. In the inbox, tap
3. Press and hold Unread, and then drag it to the bottom row to add.
Saving an email message in the Tasks app
Save an email message in your Tasks list so you can remind yourself when to reply.
1. In an email account inbox, press and hold the email message, and then tap Save as task.
2. On the New task screen, enter the task details, and then tap Save.