Are you a music junkie with a big collection of digital music on your computer? Manage your music library and enjoy listening to your favorite songs from HTC Sync Manager.
1. In HTC Sync Manager, click Music. By default, you'll see the RECENT screen where recently added or played songs and albums are displayed.
2. To browse for your songs and albums, click LIBRARY, and then double-click an album to open it.
3. Double-click a song to play it.
4. Use the playback controls at the bottom of the screen to pause, resume playback, repeat songs, and more.
■ At the bottom-left side of the screen, drag the progress bar slider to jump to any part of the song.
■ Switching to another screen will not stop music playback. You'll see the song title and album that's currently playing at the bottom of the screen.
Creating a playlist HTC One V
1. From the Music library, click an album or song that you want to add to a new playlist.
2. Click Add to playlist > New playlist.
3. Enter a playlist name, and then click OK.
4. To add more songs to the playlist, hold down the CTRL key while clicking one or more albums or music tracks, click Add to playlist, and then select the playlist name.
5. When you're done adding songs, click PLAYLISTS. Double-click the playlist thumbnail and start playing.
To send just a single playlist to HTC One V, right-click the playlist, click Send to phone, and then choose the device name. (Be sure that HTC One V is connected to your computer.)