Capture photos instantly, with no delay. Just directly launch the camera from the lock
screen, even if HTC One V is password protected.
1. When your display is off, press POWER.
2. Drag the Camera icon to the lock screen ring so you can start taking photos and
videos right away.
From the Home screen, you can also tap Camera to launch it.
Use the controls on the Viewfinder screen to add effects, zoom in or out, and more.
After using Camera (or if you temporarily leave the Viewfinder screen), you still
need to unlock HTC One V if you have a screen lock.
§ Before taking a photo or video, slide your finger on the zoom bar to zoom in or
§ When you're recording video, the zoom bar is always onscreen. You can freely
zoom in or out while recording.
Choosing an effect
Use the available camera effects to make your photos look like they’ve been taken
through special lenses or filters. You can also apply certain effects to videos.
2. Scroll through the available effects and tap one that you like.
Setting the resolution
1. On the Viewfinder screen, tap
2. Tap Image resolution or Video quality, and then choose a resolution.
Choosing a flash mode
Tap the flash icon to choose a flash mode.
When using Flash on or Auto flash mode, the camera intelligently sets the best flash
brightness for your photo