When the Internet connection is on and there's a new update available, the system
update dialog box appears and guides you through the process. If you don't see the
dialog box, check for the update notification icon
1. Slide open the Notifications panel, and then tap the update notification.
2. In the system update dialog box, choose what type of connection to use for
downloading the update.
3. Follow the onscreen prompts to start the download.
4. After the download is complete, tap Install now and then tap OK in the Install
system software update dialog box.
Wait for the update to finish. HTC One V will then restart automatically.
Checking for updates manually
1. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
2. Tap About > Software updates > Check now