In apps such as the web browser and Mail, you can select and copy text, and then
paste or share it.
1. Press and hold on a word.
2. Drag the start and end markers to highlight the surrounding text you want to
To copy the address of a linked webpage, press and hold the link, and then tap
Copy link URL.
Copying and pasting text
1. After you have selected the text you want to copy, tap Copy.
The selected text is then copied to the clipboard.
2. In a text entry field (for example while composing an email), press and hold at
the point where you want to paste the text.
3. Tap Paste.
1. After you have selected the text you want to share, tap Share.
2. Choose where to paste and share the selected text, such as in an email message
or social network status update.