1. DO take care not to scratch the screen of your smartphone. Keep the screen clean. When working with your smartphone, use your finger or fingernail. Never use an actual pen or pencil or other sharp object on the screen surface.
2. DO NOT expose your smartphone to rain or moisture. Do not let water enter the circuitry through the front panel buttons or expansion slots. In general, treat your smartphone as you would a mobile phone or other small electronic device.
3. DO be careful not to drop your smartphone or subject it to any strong impact. Do not place your smartphone in your back pocket.
4. DO NOT expose your smartphone to extreme temperatures. For example, do not leave your smartphone on the dashboard of a car on a hot day or when temperatures are below freezing point. Also, keep it away from heaters and other sources of heat.
5. DO NOT use or store your smartphone in any location that is dusty, damp or wet.
6. DO use a soft, damp cloth to clean your smartphone. If the surface of the screen becomes soiled, clean it with a soft cloth moistened with diluted window-cleaning solution.
7. DO NOT press down on the screen with force, otherwise you may crack the screen.